- This event has passed.
Asian Healthy Cooking Class
January 4, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
Join me as we trek on this year’s winter cooking classes! Each class is plant-based, oil free, and gluten free. Classes will cover cooking techniques in hands-on environment. Each month is a different theme. Register for one or multiple! Each class is $35. Payment can be made through Eventbrite, or via the mail. You do not need to register for all. For a link to all classes, click here.
**If you wish to pay by check, w/o fees:
send check, made payable to Garden Fresh Foodie
c/o Suite 1 5462 Sheridan Drive Williamsville, NY 14221
- https://conversionfanatics.com/healthandwellness?nocache=1 cheap viagra Miso Soup
- https://globaldevincubator.org/privacy-and-legal/ generic viagra online canada Roasted Tofu and veggie Stir Fry
- generic viagra without a doctor prescription Fresh Summer Rolls
- and how to cook tofu!
February’s Healthy Cooking Class: Mexican, click here to register:
- South Western Quinoa Salad
- Black Bean Soup
March’s Theme: Indian, click here to register:
- Chana Masala (chickpeas in a flavorful tomato sauce)
- Yellow Daal (a creamy lentil dish)
- Vegetable vindaloo (a flavorful vegetable stew)
**April’s upcoming theme will be Italian and May will be Middle Eastern (stay tuned!).
***If you are interested in a plant-based transition class, learning how to eat more plants and prevent disease, please check out my upcoming 6-part series through Kenton Continuing Education beginning January 9th!