Interested in Healthy Cooking Classes For Yourself, Friend, or Loved One? Contact me by emailing veghead18 at gmail.com! I can come into offices, homes, or gyms!
Classes make a great present!
I hope you can join me for these future events!
All Public Healthy Cooking Classes Thursday evenings 6-8 pm held At Trocaire College Transit Road Williamsville, NY 14221. Check back for updates!
1) Healthy Plant-Based Cooking Classes at Trocaire College-general public classes are typically the 1st Thursdays of each month-June 2018 (new May class added, which is May 10th-the 2nd Thursday). Classes meet 6-8 pm. Advanced registration is required and classes do typically sell out. Classes are plant-based, gluten and oil free.
***Please LMK if you have ideas for next year!
***To register by mail, and avoid on-line fees:
Make $35 check/class payable to Garden Fresh Foodie and mail payment to, be sure to include class(es) of interest/email/contact info:
c/o Garden Fresh Foodie
Suite 1 5462 Sheridan Dr.
Williamsville, NY 14221
***Additional Date added due to the 1st class selling out, and demand for a 2nd
a) May 10th Theme: Middle Eastern (Click here to register on-line)
- Buckwheat Tabbouleh
- Baked Falafel with Israeli Salad
- Hummus & Tahini
b) June 7th: Raw Foods Fermentation “Cooking Class” Thursday June 7 . To register, click here
Items you will sample and learn about:
-You will make and take home a jar of kimchi
-How to grow your own sprouts
-Fermented Spicy Veggies
-Raw pickeled onions
-Raw carrot soup
Check my FB page Garden Fresh Foodie to keep up to date!
2) Cook the (CSA) Share Healthy Cooking Class: Wednesday June 13th @Farmer’s and Artisans Call Julie at (716)632-2830 to register
3) Gift Certificates! Yes, I do them! Makes the perfect moms, dads, and grads present! Please LMK if you’re interested and I will design one with your recipient’s name on it, and the number of classes you wish to purchase. Email or call me for more details 🙂
4) Private/workplace Cooking Classes/health consultations-available too for workplaces, Scouts, and family/friends, contact me if interested. If you are a health care provider, please contact me to provide services to patients!
****I’m really trying to bring a CHIP (complete health improvement program) here. Here is a link to info on the program. Please reply if you are interested, or if you think your physician would be interested in hearing about this.
In addition, if you are a Yelp user, if you’ve been to any of my classes and you’d be so kind to write a review, I’d be so appreciative! To do so, click here. Thank you, and let’s make 2018 the HEALTHIEST EVER!
Private Cooking Classes Make a Great Present or Workplace Activity!!! Purchase a gift certificate or book a private class! Girl Scout programs too!
Planning For NEXT Year???? Community Groups? Email me to schedule a program!
I also work with the Girl Scouts of WNY, so call me about how I can help with your culinary badges!
Gift Certificate for In-Home Cooking Classes
Ask about Class Ideas At Your Office or Next Party
About me as a food educator and plant-based chef in Buffalo, NY:
I am a passionate garden and food-based educator with a BA in environmental studies, MEd in Science Education, and have taught food education to people from ages 3-93. I have taught many different kinds of cooking classes in many settings, both urban and suburban schools, for educators as professional development, high school enrichment, and for seniors.
I have furthered my journey into wellness by getting a Plant-Based Professional Culinary Certification through Rouxbe Cooking School. The amazing team of educators, led by Chad Sarno previously of Whole Foods, has opened my eyes to amazing applications of plant-based cooking and culinary skills. I have learned additional ways to diversify our meals and enhance my understanding of plant based foods and wellness, as a part of my educational journey. In addition I hold a certificate in plant-based nutrition through eCornell, a program run through the T. Colin Campbell School of Nutrition.
I will come to your home, health care facility, or business if you are interested in a group cooking class or individualized instruction. Let me know how I can help you on your path towards health.