buy viagra online canada Interested in Healthy Cooking Classes For Yourself, Friend, or Loved One? Contact me by emailing veghead18 at gmail.com! I can come into offices, homes, or gyms!
more info Classes make a great present!
I hope you can join me for these future events!
viagra without a doctor prescription All Public Healthy Cooking Classes Thursday evenings 6-8 pm held At Trocaire College Transit Road Williamsville, NY 14221. Check back for updates!
1) visit website Healthy Plant-Based Cooking Classes at Trocaire College-general public classes are typically the 1st Thursdays of each month. Classes meet 6-8 pm. Advanced registration is required and classes do typically sell out. Classes are plant-based, gluten and oil free. Classes will resume in October!!! Check back for updates!
***Please LMK if you have ideas for next year!
Check my FB page Garden Fresh Foodie to keep up to date!
2) Healthy Transition Courses: geared to helping people lose weight, address Type 2 Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease and improve wellness in their lives. Course meets at Unitarian Universalist Church of Amherst on Main St in Williamsville beginning April 30th. For more info, click on the courses below. I will be continuing this in the fall again, so check back for a new session posting.
3) Hands-On Gardening Classes!!! In partnership with Cardea Wellness. Classes are 6 weeks long and meet on either Mondays or Thursdays 9-11:30 am. GREAT for teens, teachers, and those of you with flexible schedules!
Monday Organic Gardening Class, begins June 24-July 29
Thursday Organic Gardening Class, begins June 27-Aug 8
3) Gift Certificates! Yes, I do them! Makes the perfect moms, dads, and grads present! Please LMK if you’re interested and I will design one with your recipient’s name on it, and the number of classes you wish to purchase. Email or call me for more details 🙂
4) Private/workplace Cooking Classes/health consultations-available too for employee wellness/corporate workplaces, Scouts, and family/friends, contact me if interested. If you are a health care provider, please contact me to provide services to patients! Makes a great party too!
In addition, if you are a Yelp user, if you’ve been to any of my classes and you’d be so kind to write a review, I’d be so appreciative! To do so, click here. Thank you, and let’s make 2018 the HEALTHIEST EVER!
Private Cooking Classes Make a Great Present or Workplace Activity!!! Purchase a gift certificate or book a private class! Girl Scout programs too!
Planning For THIS Year???? Community Groups? Email me to schedule a program!
I also work with the Girl Scouts of WNY, so call me about how I can help with your culinary badges!
Gift Certificate for In-Home Cooking Classes
Ask about Class Ideas At Your Office or Next Party, Girls Night, etc!
About me as a food educator and plant-based chef in Buffalo, NY:
I am a passionate garden and food-based educator with a BA in environmental studies, MEd in Science Education, and soon Master’s in Public Health, and have taught food education to people from ages 3-93. I have taught many different kinds of cooking classes in many settings, both urban and suburban schools, for educators as professional development, high school enrichment, and for seniors.
I have furthered my journey into wellness by getting a Plant-Based Professional Culinary Certification through Rouxbe Cooking School. The amazing team of educators, led by Chad Sarno previously of Whole Foods, has opened my eyes to amazing applications of plant-based cooking and culinary skills. I have learned additional ways to diversify our meals and enhance my understanding of plant based foods and wellness, as a part of my educational journey. In addition I hold a certificate in plant-based nutrition through eCornell, a program run through the T. Colin Campbell School of Nutrition.
I will come to your home, health care facility, or business if you are interested in a group cooking class or individualized instruction. Let me know how I can help you on your path towards health.