These following are items I feel are essential to have in a healthy kitchen. Any links included, will link you to Amazon. These are some of the more difficult to find products. I chose products that I have both used, and are the least expensive. Some may be sold in larger quantities than you’d like, but they are all freezer or shelf stable and you’ll get a better deal when purchasing this way. I recommend you check out local food co-ops, and specialty markets like Asian and Indian for less expensive products.
- Whole wheat flour (if not gluten free)
- All-purpose gluten free flour, like King Arthur Gluten Free Multi Purpose Flour(if gluten free)
- Whole Grain Gluten Free Flours: Oat, Millet, Sorghum, Teff, Buckwheat
- Oats, if you need certified gluten free, use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oats , and Irish/Steel Cut
- Spices: tumeric, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, ginger, pepper, salt, thyme, rosemary, sage, nutmeg
- Vital wheat gluten (if not gluten free)
- Psyllium Whole Husks
- Beans (all varieties either dried or canned)
- Canned tomatoes
- Brown rice
- Traditional White Organic Quinoa and Red Quinoa
- Maple syrup, 100%
- Canned pumpkin
- Raw Certified Organic Cacao Powder or cocoa powder
- Tomato paste (in tube is best for reuse)
- Organic Tomato Sauce
- Seeds of all kinds: Organic Hemp seed, sunflower, pumpkin, Organic Whole Flaxseed and Organic Raw Chia Seeds (keep these in the freezer to prevent rancidity)
- Nuts of all kinds: cashews, almonds, pecans, Macadamia Nuts Raw (these are expensive though-and I could only find them through Amazon, but great for tartlets and raw cheeses)-keep these in the freezer to prevent rancidity
- Pasta (my favorite gluten free pasta is Jovial Organic Brown Rice-can get it less $$ on Amazon, it is BY FAR superior to any I have tried!!!
- Greens, all kinds
- In-season fruits and veggies
- Fresh Ginger (can be stored in freezer)
click here Supplements:
- viagra without a doctor prescription B-12-I use the whole food form from Garden of Life, it’s a the Methylcobalamin form of B-12. 1 spray per day and you’re good to go! You can purchase it on Amazon, here. It has a good taste and my kids like taking it.
- generic viagra online canada Vitamin D-most people are deficient in Vitamin D, especially where I live in the Northeast. If you’re looking for a whole food version, Garden of Life makes a spray of 1000 mg. I would suggest 2 sprays a day. You can purchase this through Amazon by clicking here. It does have a very sweet taste, and taste like frosting, a little overwhelming for those not used to such sweetness. For a chewable version for kiddos, click here. Or for a 5,000 mg capsule, click here.
click here For a comprehensive Plant-Based Shopping List-download the images below